Introduction

My name is John Meneghini and I will be on the ballot this April 10, 2021 in Billerica MA, running for Town Meeting (Precinct 7) and Planning Board. Welcome to my blog.

I will use this blog to communicate my campaign platform, my goals in running for office, and my vision for Billerica. First, a little about me.

My wife, Karen and I have lived in Billerica for 28 years and have a family of five children and two grandchildren. We moved to Billerica in 1993 when our family was young and we have enjoyed all that this small but wonderful and unassuming town has to offer. As a software engineer I have worked all over the Metro west area and have enjoyed the great central location of this town. Billerica has always offered relatively affordable housing and a lower cost of living. Sometimes I think we never could have afforded to raise such a large family without Market Basket - the best supermarket in the country - and I am glad to see that we have three in our town. For many years Billerica has been a place of community and life as our growing family took part in the youth sport programs and activities that Billerica has to offer. Swimming lessons at the Boys & Girls Club, T-ball, Soccer, and the many programs at the library. Learning to fish at Nutting Lake, boating on the Concord River and exploring the woods at Dudley park.

Now that our children are grown, I'm happy to give back to my community by serving in a public office. After working to support other's campaigns in 2019 and 2020, and serving as a Town Meeting member in 2020, I have decided to run for Planning Board in 2021.

The Committee to Elect John Meneghini
33 Timbercreek Rd. Billerica, MA 01821
Email: planning.for.meneghini@gmail.com
Phone: 978-435-4224

Comments

  1. Good talking with you briefly tonight, I pinned you information to the top of the Real Billerica Facebook Page and will begin sharing it to as many people in town as I can before the election. Once again, thank you for stepping up in he best interests of our town.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Board Candidates Forum

BATV Candidate Statements