BATV Candidate Statements

If you watch the BATV candidate statements my video is not included.  This is because of some last minute production problems.  Specifically, I was not supposed to have my sign up in the background of the video.  However my candidate statement will be broadcast on BATV immediately following the the other videos. So if you'll stay tuned, you'll see my candidate statement, without the BATV banner at the bottom of the screen, immediately following all of the other the candidate statements.

In addition, you can see my candidate statement on my YouTube channel: planning-for-billerica.

For people who are interested in seeing others' candidate statement here is the link: https://billerica.cablecast.tv/CablecastPublicSite/show/3283?channel=3

The Committee to Elect John Meneghini
33 Timbercreek Rd. Billerica, MA 01821
https://planning-for-meneghini.blogspot.com/
Email: planning.for.meneghini@gmail.com
Phone: 978-435-4224

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Planning Board Candidates Forum

Planning Board Representation