Planning Board Representation

 


Q: What kind of Planning Board Representative will you be?

Q; Personally I’m looking for a Planning board member who is going to ask questions and who will make sure the residents questions get answered. Someone who will do their homework on the project’s that come before them. And listen to the residents someone who will have the developer work more with residents. Not the other way around.

I couldn’t agree with this statement more. Any person in elected office should represent their constituents. This means the Planning Board, the Select Board and Town Meeting represents you and I - the citizens who elect them. It’s not matter of party affiliation or ideology and it’s not even a matter of agreement. Any elected town official represents the interests of our town, not the interests of a corporation or an individual, and certainly not the interests of themselves. This is why it’s called public service.

As a member of the Billerica Town Meeting and Planing Board, I hope to faithfully represent the citizens who have elected me. Even if I personally disagree with you, my job will be to study every question and get an answer. My job will be to listen to every concern and to represent those concerns in every process that I am a part of, at Planning Board and anywhere else.

If elected to Town Meeting and/or Planning Board I fully expect that I will have lots of homework. I will work hard to represent all of the citizens of the town of Billerica. This is what I expect from those I vote for and this is what I expect of myself. This will be my goal.

The Committee to Elect John Meneghini
33 Timbercreek Rd, Billerica, MA 01821
https://planning-for-meneghini.blogspot.com/
Email: planning.for.meneghini@gmail.com
Phone: 978-435-4224

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Planning Board Candidates Forum

BATV Candidate Statements